Truth be told, each season has its own advantage when it comes to attaining the best possible return on investment. Check out our handy guide to selling in each season to better decide when is the right time for you.
– With families looking to settle before the new year and the positive outlook that comes with the festive season, more buyers are searching for a new home.
– With more daylight hours, you have more opportunities to have home opens and for potential buyers to see you ‘for sale’ signage.
- After a scorching summer, generally people are more likely to head out and attend open houses when the temperature is more comfortable. When the mercury drops, the motivation pops!
New Year’s Resolutions
- People who have resolved to buy a house in the New Year are more likely to act on it in the first half of the year. Plus, you’ll catch the buyers that were too busy enjoying the holiday season.
The Lowest Competition
- Winter sees significantly fewer houses on the market, so keeping your property in the game definitely improves your odds.
Keep It Cozy
- Emotion plays a huge role in selling a house, so creating a warm, cozy and inviting atmosphere makes your property much more appealing.
Spring In The Air
- Keen for a spring clean? Buyers are often more optimistic and willing to purchase when the weather improves after a long, cold winter.
Light, Airy and Gardens
- A property full of open windows, natural light and a garden in full bloom can be powerful factors in helping convince potential buyers.Selling at the right time can make all the difference.
Want to know more about how you should be capitalising on each season? Contact one of our experts today
and find out how you can get started on your development journey!